Meter read and inaccurate projection...why?

dgorrie
Semiconductor
1 Reply 2735 Views

Meter read and inaccurate projection...why? 

8 REPLIES 8
carol1
Semiconductor
2 Replies 2729 Views

mine is also wrong, 2kw daily use recorded as14.3kw,  house was unoccupied.

the error has moved from friday to saturday.

dgorrie
Semiconductor
1 Reply 2723 Views

By chance would have had a new gas meter installation in recent weeks? (you may have been notified or you don't need to be notified anyway, they didn't go ahead and do it when you are there or you aren't there).

carol1
Semiconductor
1 Reply 2721 Views

No. i am a new costomer, elect only. took 3 weeks to change over and 3 hours of phone calls to get it done, very poor process. checked account status, usage and found error after day 2 with agl its now day 4 with agl. going to hit the phone again tokorrow.

dgorrie
Semiconductor
2 Replies 2717 Views
Is your location in Melbourne? I am in Melbourne where the meter installation occurred. I am attempting to do some detective work on this and let the phone operator know about all details, mine and I will mention your issues as well. AGL was hopeless with us upon our new rental connection as well 2.5 years ago! Nothing was connected upon moving into our rental when I had had done pretty much the same thing beforehand to ensure no issues ...a joke.

Get Outlook for Android<>
Kerries
Switched-on
0 Replies 2710 Views

Mine is incorrect also. My inverter is giving a very different use age than my bill. I have contacted AGL today but no satisfaction. I am in Qld 

carol1
Semiconductor
1 Reply 2701 Views

I am near bendigo, i was a customer with agl, a while ago at a previously address.

I have checked my usage with powercor who display it down to the 1/2 hour meter read.

As agl get their data from powercor, the problem is totally with agl data base.

99% of customers will never know whats going on with their day to day usage data.

carol

H3KT1C
Conductor
0 Replies 2698 Views

Lucky me, I've been with AGL since the 24th of August and seem to have only been charged the below rate for 76 kWh, my usage for Saturday and Sunday seem to be missing or not up to date yet, I usually found the data was updated by at least 6pm the next day for the previous day.

Screenshot_20230828_181646_Chrome.jpg

carol1
Semiconductor
0 Replies 2697 Views

one last note

i downloaded agl usage data and there was no dat for 26/8/23 as others have experienced. yet the agl graph and billing side show the 26/8 as using 14kw should be 0kw.