Unable to download usage data or log a bug

KK1
Semiconductor
3 Replies 2571 Views

Hi,

I can no longer see "download your usage data". I went to log a bug but I got access denied... great customer experience here.

Will we see this feature again?

10 REPLIES 10
-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2374 Views

Hi @KK1,

We would need to look into your account to see why this is happening. I'll send you private message to grab your account details from you. 

Kind Regards, 

-Olgi-

-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 2366 Views

Hi @Holland325,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'll send you a private message to grab your account information.

Thanks,

-Olgi-

KK1
Semiconductor
0 Replies 2354 Views

It seems that just by posting this message someone has taken notice and "fixed" it. This is the second time that download has broken or disappeared, and the second time I have posted it, for no one to say "oops sorry" but it does get fixed. I am starting to feel like this forum is AGL's cost effective way of monitoring their own services.

-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2336 Views

Hi @KK1,

Thanks for letting us know, we're glad to hear the issue's been fixed. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help.

Thanks,

-Olgi-

Sueki100
Switched-on
1 Reply 2303 Views

I’m facing the same issue how was it solved 

_Mark_
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 2273 Views

Hi @Sueki100, welcome to neighbourhood! I will have to send you a private message to look through your account and resolve this. Thanks- Mark.

Sueki100
Switched-on
1 Reply 2272 Views
All solved thanks.

Sent from my iPhone
-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2262 Views

Hi @Sueki100

Thanks for letting us know. Glad to hear that your enquiry was resolved.

Kind Regards,

-Olgi-

JSCooksey
Switched-on
1 Reply 2175 Views

Not resolved here.

I cant get my usage data from the web page.  The app will display data, but I dont want to 'see' it on my phone, I want the actual data in CSV, Excel or better an API to always be able to get it
At the very least a working usage page would be great.  AGL you suggest I can get it, you have a URL for it, maybe if it worked??????????