Communication

David-1953
Conductor
1 Reply 2053 Views

Many customers have posted messages about trying to communicate with AGL. I totally concur. Chat takes forever to respond. Messaging is the same, one response we received was at 12:08am! Calling them on their 13 number, on hold, terrible music, heaps of ads, try messaging suggested, wait time always 5 minutes (never is), we have tried calling 3 times at different times of the day and always on hold for 30 minutes. We just hang up. Seems like the customer service team only have 1 person! Truly pathetic customer service.

2 REPLIES 2
-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 2042 Views

Hi @David-1953,

Welcome to AGL Neighbourhood!

Thank you for letting us know about your experience. We're sorry that you have not been able to get in touch with us. We have been a lot busier than normal the last few weeks, due to changes in Energy Market and rates increases and a much higher increase in volume of calls that expected. 

We are working hard to get to all our customers and appreciate that our normal wait time of 5 minutes is not a true reflection of how long our customers are waiting to speak to us at the moment. If there is anything that we can do to help here, please let us know and we'll be happy to assist.

Thanks,

-Olgi-

David-1953
Conductor
0 Replies 2041 Views

Thank you Olgi for getting in touch.

I have a few questions about the last gas bill, best plan for us, and the account.

How was the concession of $34.75 on our last gas bill calculated?

Why are the general usage charges split onto 4 parts? They also differ after the price change.

We received and email from AGL stating we can save if we change plans. How has the saving of $209 on a Value Save plan been calculated?

To properly compare current plan options, what is the estimated annual cost on our existing plan for 138Mj/day?

Finally, last year we changed over the account to be in Lynn's name, which appears on the bills, however when we login the account is in my name (David), and the gas does not show! What has happened?

Please have someone respond to these questions, I cannot waste anymore time waiting on chat or the phone.

Thank you

David