Can't change plan via website

zzzz
Switched-on
9 Replies 7479 Views

Tried to change plans today.

Got a 'sorry' something went wrong error, reload page after clicking on checkout. Logged out tried again now checkout button does nothing. Same thing on AGL app. Wonder if any testing is done when changes are pushed. Maybe time to shop around other retailers, especially if I have to call up and wait in a queue, probably only to find out like all call centres these days that they can't help because the website is broken.

20 REPLIES 20
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 2087 Views

Thanks for that @H23 , I received your screenshots and I've raised the issue with our tech team. I'll update you here.

h22
Semiconductor
0 Replies 2078 Views

Totally agree. Why waste customers time and inconvenience us further.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
2 Replies 2068 Views

Hi all,

This should now be resolved for everyone who has posted here. If you continue to see the error, please try clearing your browser cache or accessing the page in incognito mode. If the issue persists beyond this, please let me know and I'll follow up.

GaryK
Switched-on
0 Replies 2067 Views

Have tried on numerous occasions to change the plan but am going around in circles. Frustrating!!!

This website is a shambles. Will try again tomorrow, if that still fails will attempt to change provider

h22
Semiconductor
0 Replies 2060 Views

@David_AGL

Tried multiple browsers and mobile devices.

Now I get a message 'Sorry something has gone wrong'.

Are you able to call us all individually to manually process the offer, along with a bigger discount for the amount of time you've wasted us??

H23
Conductor
0 Replies 2056 Views

I've cleared cookies and site data but still get the same error.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 2051 Views

Thanks @h22 , @H23  - I've passed that back to the technical team looking into this error.

In the meantime you can of course contact support at any time and have them change your plan for you - Messaging via the AGL app or your My Account page is a good option if you can't access live chat and don't wish to wait on hold via phone.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 2042 Views

@h22 @H23  if you're still facing this issue, please give the page another try now.

H23
Conductor
1 Reply 2038 Views

Thanks. It looks like it's worked now. I've got a confirmation email.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 2031 Views

Great to hear - thanks for your patience and help with troubleshooting.

If anyone else is still having technical issues with changing their plans online, please let me know.