Can't change plan via website

zzzz
Switched-on
9 Replies 7480 Views

Tried to change plans today.

Got a 'sorry' something went wrong error, reload page after clicking on checkout. Logged out tried again now checkout button does nothing. Same thing on AGL app. Wonder if any testing is done when changes are pushed. Maybe time to shop around other retailers, especially if I have to call up and wait in a queue, probably only to find out like all call centres these days that they can't help because the website is broken.

20 REPLIES 20
h22
Semiconductor
0 Replies 4983 Views

Tried to change plans today also, check out button does nothing.

FixYourWebsite
Switched-on
0 Replies 4953 Views

Same issue, online chat button also blank.

Mee2
Semiconductor
0 Replies 4951 Views

Same thing!

Frustrating after waiting 45 mins to talk to an operator who said do it online!

H23
Conductor
0 Replies 4916 Views

Same with me. I've tried about 20 times using website as well as the app on my iPhone and iPad.

Pancho52
Switched-on
1 Reply 4905 Views

Been trying for days and nights now and still having the same problem with Express Checkout. I get messages back from All saying that I still have something in my checkout...yes I have and I cant send it on without error. Really, I've been with AGL for many years and now looking outside that for better customer service and better conditions. AG lift your game!!!!!!

Mee2
Semiconductor
0 Replies 4900 Views
Finally rang AGL again and after the customary 40 minute wait, got somebody who managed to change my plans!
Be persistent
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
4 Replies 4889 Views

Hi all,

Sorry to hear you've encountered an issue with changing plans via the website and app. Please send me a private message with your account number, as well as where you encountered the issue and a screenshot if possible.

H23
Conductor
0 Replies 4873 Views

I've tried several times to send you a PM. The website keeps saying that there is an error with the PM but doesn't explain what the error is.

H23
Conductor
1 Reply 4861 Views

Hi David

I tried again this morning. Sent you one PM with just terxt. Then sent a second with the screenshots. It said that both PMs went successfully.