When will receive good guys gift card

Danny2
Switched-on
1 Reply 415 Views

Signed up for more than 4 months already. After many emails, just received a blank email saying it's ready. Ready for what? No digital card number to redeem.

3 REPLIES 3
Basil_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 402 Views

Hey @Danny2, sorry to hear you're having issues getting your gift card up - have you been in touch with support about this yet (my suggestion would be with the virtual assistant which you can do so here: https://www.agl.com.au/help-support/contact-us)? Let me know how that goes!

lasiafjmc
Switched-on
1 Reply 214 Views

I am facing same issue. I paid my first month bill after using my bonus credit. But didn't receive the good guys gift card yet. I spoke to customer care multiple times but no response yet. Response I am getting is ' we have escalated your issue and you will get response in 4 to 8 weeks'. I am looking for how to raise this with ACCC. Waiting for 4 to 8 weeks looks like they want the customer to stay with them for ever without any resolution. 

Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 201 Views

Hi lasiafjmc, I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I will reach out to you privately to get more information so we can resolve your concern. Cheers, Deepesh