Redeem offer doesn’t work

Mummybear
Switched-on
2 Replies 673 Views

When I click on the redeem offer on the AGL rewards (it doesn’t matter what gift card I click) it just takes me back to the same page. Even when I try and click redeem offer and tell it to open in a new tab it doesn’t do anything either, it just goes back to the same AGL page. 

am I doing something wrong with trying to access? I am logged into my account. 

9 REPLIES 9
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 633 Views

Hi Mummybear, Thanks for reaching out. I will send you a private message shortly to get further details so we can resolve your concern. Cheers, Deepesh

flam73
Switched-on
1 Reply 307 Views

I am having the exact same problem. Please help me too. Very frustrating. Tried on different devices and still having the same problem.

Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 267 Views

Hi flam73, There is potentially an error in setup which is resulting in your experience. I'll send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh

Venu
Semiconductor
1 Reply 164 Views

Having same problem. Why private messaging? You could just put the solution here so would be helpful for others

Basil_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 148 Views

Hey @Venu

Sorry to hear you having some trouble with this! Is this problem happening for you on mobile or desktop? 

Thanks, 

Basil

Venu
Semiconductor
1 Reply 146 Views
Hi,

It was on the mobile. It has worked on a desktop.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Venugoban.
Basil_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 130 Views

Hey @Venu, do you use an Apple or Android phone? 

Venu
Semiconductor
1 Reply 115 Views
I was using iPhone, but i purchased the gift cards via desktop.

Kind regards,

Venugoban.
Basil_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 30 Views

Hey @Venu, so we are aware that customers using an iPhone or iPad are not able to tap through due to Safari blocking pop-ups. As a workaround, you can prevent pop-ups from being blocked by toggling off Settings > Safari > Block Pop-ups.

Thanks,

Basil