Updated AGL app today and now it will not even open!

Christw2
Conductor
2 Replies 3909 Views

Since I have updated app with the latest update it won’t even open! I have tried dozen of times and rebooted ipad but still will not open. After a while it just shuts own, terrible.

12 REPLIES 12
NeilC
Powerhouse
2 Replies 3272 Views

@Christw2 

I suggest that you remove the app from your Ipad.

Reboot the Ipad

Re-install the app.

These sort of things happen occasionally on all platforms.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Christw2
Conductor
0 Replies 3267 Views

Neil,

Thanks for your reply! I tried to do exactly what you suggested (Twice) but it made NO difference whatsoever! I did actually get to the sign in page once, but as soon as I clicked “Sign In” the app just crash. Whoever updated the app has definitely screwed it up on the ipad anyway!

I will just use the AGL online sign in at least that works.

Chris.

Christw2
Conductor
1 Reply 3248 Views

Problem has not been resolved and AGL app still will not working

Alakshendra
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 3233 Views

Thanks for reaching out. We wanted to clarify what you are seeing after you tap 'Sign In.' Is the app crashing or are you seeing a full screen error screen? This information may assist us in helping resolve the issue you might be facing. Thanks 

Christw2
Conductor
1 Reply 3232 Views
The app crashes as soon as you touch sign in! I have tried about 20 times over a 5 day period but definitely has issues!

Mr C Woollard.

Sent from Chris's iPad
NeilC
Powerhouse
1 Reply 3228 Views

@Christw2 

Chris,

You appear to be an isolated person in regard to the app update.

Normally there appears "SAME FOR ME", etc etc.

I have a mate that uses the "I" products and he has not noticed any issues.

My android phone and tablet are not showing any issues.

Not being an "I" user but being a programmer, for me to compile for a mac only requires a few changes in my programming commands.

Mac's are only a version of Unix, so my compiler allows me to compile for Linux / Unix systems, I am a linux user and the programmes that I write seem to work just as well (just quicker) on linux systems.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Christw2
Conductor
1 Reply 3223 Views

Hi Neil,

I hear what you are saying but I am using an ipad and my iphone does exactly the same thing, not sure why there has been no-one else saying “This happened to me” I can’t answer that but annoying for me as I have tried everything. I have tried everything to resolve this but weird it happens on both ipad and iphone! So obviously an apple issue.

regards,

Chris.

NeilC
Powerhouse
1 Reply 3221 Views

@Christw2 

Chris,

Have you checked that your Ipad and Iphone  are at the correct IOS to run the latest APP Version.

Cheers Neil

Christw2
Conductor
1 Reply 3217 Views

NeilC,

Definitely running the latest ios update that is available. Don’t worry about it I am ow getting used to using the online version. I am going to delete the app!

regards,

chris.