mobile eSim activation AGAIN.

jusDau
Semiconductor
1 Reply 560 Views

My wife would like her new mobile to work AGL.

First time dealing with an eSim, new iPhone for the wife.

Got my eSim email with the QR Code. I know how to follow instruction BTW

Scan the code, nothing, unable to add eSim. Tried again, and again, and again.

Try a different way, activate via website, no can do, because it will only list the old physical sim card number.

Oh NO I have to ring. Hello India via IP Phone, she cant hear me, I cant hear her FML

also she seems more concerned with charging me another $10, and doesn't seem to actually be listening.

after 30 mins of Ive done that, yes I know that, don't charge me again, they have promised to send another email.

waiting, waiting, waiting............

BTW I hate Apple.

5 REPLIES 5
Sheena_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 542 Views

Hi @jusDau 
I really appreciate you have contacted us in regard to this and I am sorry to hear the service hasn't been activating for you.
We would love to look into this further for you so we can resolve the issue for you.
Please contact us on our live chat platform or call us on 131 245.
In regard to the charges for the mobile plan, we will be able to organize a credit to be applied to the account for the time the service hasn't worked for you.
Thank you, Sheena
AGL Telecommunications

jusDau
Semiconductor
1 Reply 540 Views

and finally, they have sent another email...

NO it's not a different eSim to try, it's the same one sent again. She definitely wasn't listening.

D.

Sheena_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 538 Views

Hi @jusDau 
We can organize a replacement esim for you which will be a new QR code for the esim but for the same mobile number.
Please contact us and we can organize a replacement for you.
We will also be able to pass on feedback as we should not have sent the same QR code for you.
Thank you, Sheena
AGL Telecommunications

jusDau
Semiconductor
1 Reply 518 Views

Really?

Live chat today, explained the issue again, the usual form responses ensued.

Eventually I was promised a new eSim would be sent via email, that was at around 3pm, I'm just heading off to bed and NO email. Ive tried phoning, I've tried chat, I've tried this forum, what am I to do next?

Why the hell should I trust anything anyone says, and why the hell should I stay with AGL?

Sheena_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 513 Views

Hi @jusDau I'm really sorry you didn't receive the QR code, they can take 2-24 hours to be received.
So we can look into this further, it is best you contact us on our live chat platform so we can look into this for you.
I understand you contacted us yesterday to organize this, however it's best you contact us again, or after the 24 hours if you have still not received the QR code.
Thank you, Sheena
AGL Telecommunications