NMI number

Jahrom
Semiconductor
1 Reply 254 Views

How do I find out what the NMI number is if I don't have my first account yet? Can someone help me? 

The real state doesn't have an old electricity bill, I haven't received the first one yet and the registration number doesn't work.

4 REPLIES 4
NeilC
Powerhouse
2 Replies 250 Views

@Jahrom 

AGL should have already sent you your account number, if not you can ring and get that.

Go to your meter box, the meter (or meters) will have the NMI clearly written on them.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Jahrom
Semiconductor
1 Reply 247 Views

IMG-20240129-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20240129-WA0007.jpg

The number on the front of the meter is not the MNI.

I already took a photo and sent it to customer service but the attendant was unable to resolve the problem.

I will have my power cut off for a problem I didn't create!

NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 245 Views

@Jahrom 

I think that must be an OLD NOTICE.

The NMI will be written somewhere, meters like these require removal of pole or similar fuses and will be carried out by your supplier. AGL is a retailer, as it EnergyAustralia

Do you have power at the moment.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
NeilC
Powerhouse
0 Replies 243 Views

@Jahrom 

AUSTGRID is your supplier. You could ring them and ask about this but they are closed.

Cheers Neil