Elect

Cheryle
Semiconductor
1 Reply 430 Views

Hi I send in meter reads regularly so that I can keep tabs on my bill for electricity.  Our last bill was $115.88 for hot water also, this is normal for us as we are in a 2 bed house with only the 2 of us.  7 days after paying our bill I read the meters and sent them in and holy **bleep** they said we had used over 10,000kw. I immediately rang and said it is impossible, their response is don't worry just wait until the bill is due and if something seems wrong we will investigate.  I have rung several times as each time I send in a read it is sky-rocketing to the point now we owe over $5000 according to agl.  I am so worried we will have to pay, please can someone help.

4 REPLIES 4
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 380 Views

Hi Cheryle, I'm sorry to hear about the situation. Since you've been sending regular meter readings the chance of a catch up bill is minimal. The sudden spike is concerning and needs to be investigated. I will reach out to you privately to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh

Cheryle
Semiconductor
0 Replies 360 Views

Thank you 

Cheryle
Semiconductor
1 Reply 249 Views

I'm still waiting for you to contact me.

Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 202 Views

Hello Cheryle, 

Thank you for reaching out. 

So that we can further assist you and take a look into your bills, I'll send you a private message and get some further details from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie