Replace hot water system

0 Replies 1325 Views



These are community pages and as such any one can reply.


I presume here that you want your hot-water service replaced if this is correct then you need to engage a plumber to investigate your hot-water unit.


This may be a case of a tripped circuit breaker, in this case you should be able to see this at your meter box and simply try a reset.

It may also be that the heating element has failed, in this case the plumber will get an appropriate replacement part and install it.


Cheers Neil

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.