Disgusting Service By AGL Live Help

AussieGazza
Switched-on
1 Reply 320 Views

I recently moved house 3 month's ago and started a new electricity connection at the time of moving house i contacted AGL to make sure i would receive the relief funding, i made contact a furyher 4 times over the last 3 months to make sure i was receieving the relief funding, which there was a error and i was'nt signed up for it so it was fixed, than i made contact on 8th of april as i receieved a email notification saying centrelink had accepted my relief funding, so i contacted AGL live help on the 10th of april and was told it will take 4-5 days to process we are now 17 days later and im still not signed up for relief funding not only that on the 10th of april i was told i would be back dated for the last 3 months, now tonight i'm being told there is no way to back date me, i have no money to pay my latest bill because i was told i was getting the relief funding for that quarter

Absolutely up set to say the least, when i just registered to make this post the account came up as my mothers name who passed away 8 months ago, What a blow!!!

1 REPLY 1
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 316 Views

Hi AussieGazza, I'm sorry to hear about your poor experience. I want to ensure that your concern is looked into further. I will send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh