Amaysim account in Credit, but was not transferred across

Customer
Switched-on
4 Replies 3562 Views

I was over $70 in credit at Amaysim before the transfer to AGL, but there is no record of this on my AGL account.

Should I expect a refund from Amaysim, or should an additional credit be applied to my new AGL account?

Who do I contact to fix?   The AGL help chat was not helpful and said Amaysim need to fix.

5 REPLIES 5
-Steve-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 3545 Views

Depending on your plan as to whether the credit is transferred through to AGL or if Amaysim will need to arrange the refund. If you get in touch here someone will be able to assist. 

Customer
Switched-on
0 Replies 3531 Views

I believe that the credit should have been transferred over when AGL took over my service.

I ended up having to call Amaysim myself and arrange a refund (which may take a couple of weeks).

Until that occurs, this issue will remain open.

JACKDOG1
Switched-on
0 Replies 3466 Views

MrAuzMoz
Switched-on
0 Replies 3447 Views

I'm in exactly the same boat. I'm going to contact Amaysim and get a refund. AGL customer service was less than useless.

baz1948
Switched-on
0 Replies 3387 Views

THEY ARE COLLECTING THE INTEREST ---- OR JUST HOPING YOU FORGET ---- ALL THE SOLAR CREDITS WHICH MAY BE MILLIONS ---- I GOT MINE BACK TOOK 2 WEEKS --- I THEN CALLED THE VIC. ENERGY WATCHDOG TO COMPLAIN ---- THE ORIGINAL EMAIL SAYING WE ARE BEING SOLD OFF --- SAYS YOU DO NOT NEED TO DO ANYTHING --- NOW AGL SAYS THEY CANNOT PAY THE GAS ACCOUNTS WITH THE SOLAR CREDITS UNLESS I RING EACH MONTH --- --- THE BULL**bleep** CONTINUES.