Why hasn't the 2nd Federal Government support payment be applied?

KayeW1
Switched-on
1 Reply 111 Views

I received the first payment of $125 in Oct 2023.  the 2nd payment has not been automatically credited to my account.  I rang and was told I had to contact DHS and confirm my eligibility.  Interestingly DHS was rebranded back in 2011 so it show how current AGL business process are!  I said I didn't have to do that has my Service Australia account said I have already provided consent for AGL to confirm eligibility.  the customer service officer refused to look into the reason and said it was my problem and to ring Services Australia.  rude and arrogant service which now seems to be the norm for AGL.  I rang the South Australian energy organisation who advised I (correctly) did not have to do anything and AGL does not understand the process they have to do which is to run eligibility themselves.  they took my details and said they would contact AGL who would in turn contact me to let me know the account has been updated.  So far no call from AGL, no change to my account and I am losing patience with the inefficiency and lack of service being provided.

Can someone please review my account and arrange for the government rebate to be applied accurately and so the next 2 payments can be credited on time.

1 REPLY 1
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 105 Views

Hi KayeW1, We are sorry to hear about your experience. I want to look further into this concern to ensure that you receive the support payment. I'll send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh