Seniors Saver Plan

RJB
Switched-on
3 Replies 3147 Views

Why am I unable to find any reference to the Seniors Saver plan rates when looking to compare plans on the AGL site?

My last electricity account suggested I could save money by switching from my current AGL Solar Savers plan, but I want to see the details. Calling the 131 245 number only resulted in me being texted a link to compare plan rates but that didn't seem to include any reference to Seniors Saver.

Frustrating... especially given the number of other more compelling competitor plans being thrown around at the moment. 

Also, are the AGL rates changing from July?

Thanks

RJB

14 REPLIES 14
Lester
Powerhouse
1 Reply 427 Views

Ah yeah you're right.

As with me when I made a brief change to Senior Savers, one receives a $25 once of rebate, and with that / after that it's just the same old Value Savers rates.

The $25 is better than a poke in the eye . . . just.

Willy69
Switched-on
0 Replies 195 Views

the NET amount of changing is much less, as Seniors are equally hit and have to offset by the account establishment fee of -$65.23 for Electricity and offset the Gas $25 bonus credit by the establishment fee of -$8.58.   Even transferring within the family apparently incurs these charges, no matter no one needs to come from the Distributor as all is Smart meters...

Willy69
Switched-on
0 Replies 193 Views

the bonus amounts.... are to be offset by account establishment fee of -$65.23 for Electricity and offset the Gas $25 bonus credit by the establishment fee of -$8.58

JHMG
Switched-on
1 Reply 157 Views

Is there a senior savers gas plan? I am having trouble finding it.

Lester
Powerhouse
0 Replies 155 Views

@JHMG you can click here, should take you to a page, type in your address and you should get the local tariff deal for your state / region and metering type.

https://www.agl.com.au/residential/energy/compare-plans/energy-offer?webid=SENIORS