I would like to revert back to quarterly billing (elec)

Kalmanfilter
Switched-on
1 Reply 1501 Views

Hi

I received an email in August informing me I was being automatically moved to monthly billing (from quarterly).

No real explanation was given. The email also suggested I could change back to quarterly billing anytime by logging into my account. However I have done this, and it does not allow me to change the billing cycle at all. 

Regards

Luke

3 REPLIES 3
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1498 Views

Hi @Kalmanfilter 

If monthly billing is not for you and you’d prefer to remain on quarterly billing, you can cancel it by following these steps in My Account, opens in a new window:

1. Select your name in the top right corner, then 'Account Settings'
  2. In the 'Billing and payments, opens in a new window' menu, go to 'Monthly billing' and select 'Edit'
  3. Next to your monthly billing service, select 'Cancel'.

If the above doesn't work for you, please let me know.

Kalmanfilter
Switched-on
1 Reply 1493 Views
Hi
Thanks for the response, but no that doesn’t work. I have tried that and I cannot select or change the account billing cycle. The account appears “greyed out” or unclickable. Strangely at the top it says “monthly billing not available for these accounts” when it is already set to monthly billing for electricity, which is what I want to change back

[image0.jpeg]

Sent from my iPhone
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1478 Views

That does sound odd - perhaps a technical issue.

Unfortunately I don't have access to your account so I can't assist you directly, but I'd suggest you send us a message through your My Account page or via the app, or give us a call by phone so that a support agent can assist you to swap back to quarterly billing.