EV Night Plan New customer

kballing
Conductor
1 Reply 1830 Views

Hi I recently signed up to AGL Night saver plan as a new customer and moved from Momentum Energy. As per sign up website to this plan I should receive a $75 credit on my first bill. This did not occur; I have had 2 online chats with AGL but because I did not receive a confirmation email saying this $75 credit was on my first bill, they are not prepared to look any further why I did not get this email. I also sent an email to AGL complaints on 22 Oct 23 and have had no reply or contact. Very disappointed in AGL customer service.

2 REPLIES 2
Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 1816 Views

Hello @kballing,  Thank you for getting in touch with us. 

I am sorry to hear that you have not received a reply from our complaints about your missing sign-up credit. 

The bonus sign-up credit should reflect on your confirmation pack, however, if you had not received, we can re send a copy to you. 

I'll send you a private message so I can get some of your details and check your account. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie 

kballing
Conductor
0 Replies 1805 Views

Thank you for your assistance in this matter. One phone call using your advice the issue was fixed instantly. AGL representative agreed and fixed my issue.

Thank so much is in your response.