Billing

Rao1947
Conductor
1 Reply 2594 Views

My previous monthly billing period ended on  26th June  2022, as I  had opted for a quarterly billing option from 28th June to 28th September. From 29th September,  I am back on the monthly payment mode.

In my last monthly invoice (26/5 to 26/6/22),  I was given credits as follows: Standard Feed In Tariff ($1.40); NSW Govt  Household rebate ($24.99); NSW Medical Energy Rebate ($24.99), and AGL Bonus ($22.73) =Total  $74.11. So, it is reasonable for me to conclude  that I should have  obtained  a  similar  amount of credit, about  $222.00 ($74.11 x  3 months.) in my  last quarterly  bill. Unfortunately. in this last bill, not a single cent  appears under  NEW CHARGES  AND CREDITS. However, a consolidated figure of $580.00 dollars  does appear  under New charges and credits, and I am required to pay  only $526.06. The difference between these  two figures ($53.94) presumably is the credit that has been given, although this information does not appear clearly  in the invoice.

How can I request AGL  send  me a correct bill?

11 REPLIES 11
_Mark_
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 2003 Views

Hi @Rao1947, since this is requiring access to your account, I will send you a private message so we can take a look! Thanks- Mark.

Rao1947
Conductor
0 Replies 1994 Views

OK.

Rao1947
Conductor
1 Reply 1979 Views

Thanks to all. The many issues I had raised  in my previous correspondence have been solved, except that relating to the medical energy rebate. Because of my wife's medical condition,  I am entitled to a yearly medical rebate of  $285.00 (about $71.25 quarterly). In return, the energy supplier  gave me a  quarterly rebate  of $0.78 cents  or 26 cents per month. It took me about an hour to have the relevant energy rebate forms completed by a GP, postage  cost me $1.10 cents, not mentioning other associated costs, for  a pittance of $0.78, does not make much sense to me. 

-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 1975 Views

Hi @Rao1947,

Thanks for getting in touch. It sounds like your enquiry has already been resolved. If you need further help with your account, please let us know and we will contact you to obtain your account details. 

Kind Regards,

-Olgi-

Rao1947
Conductor
1 Reply 1891 Views

Dear Olgi,

There is still one issue that has not been resolved which concerns what amount should I  get for my energy rebate, if the bill is  processed on a quarterly basis. I am a pensioner.

_Mark_
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 1869 Views

Hi @Rao1947, it should be .7808 cents per day for the NSW medical energy rebate, excluding GST. If it's not that, we will need to take a look at the account for you! I'll send you a private message. Thanks- Mark.

Rao1947
Conductor
2 Replies 1862 Views

Hello, Mark,

Thanks. My quarterly  bill attracted  a mere  0.78 cents  for  medical energy rebate; my latest  my monthly bill  has not  attracted even a single cent. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers!

-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 1850 Views

Hi @Rao1947,

We will need to look into your account to help you further with this. I'll send you a private message to grab your account details from you.

Thanks,

-Olgi-

-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 1850 Views