Account number not connected to my email

Lee1900
Switched-on
2 Replies 550 Views

I've been trying to register to 'AGL Online Services' for days now.

Every time I enter the account number that was created for me by the customer service agent, I'm met with the error "This account is already registered with a different email address. Please check your email address and log in again." I have not used a different email address. I even confirmed with the agent that my email is the one connected to the account number. I was told that it would take 24 hours, but that was obviously said so I would end the conversation.

This has been a terrible experience. The only reason I created connected through chat was because the website was continuously ending in errors.

I was to connect to online services to see usage and billings but i cant even do that. 

3 REPLIES 3
NeilC
Powerhouse
1 Reply 530 Views

@Lee1900 

To access your account you need to log into the WEB or the APP using your email address and password supplied by AGL.

Accounts numbers can only added to accounts by AGL helpdesk.

Cheers Neil

If this comment solves your issue please solve the post, if you like this comment please take the opportunity to click the Like button below.
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 527 Views

Hi tearlee1965, We're sorry to hear about your poor experience. I will send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh

Lee1900
Switched-on
0 Replies 509 Views
  • Why does it keep prompting me to enter the account number then? I've been trying to log in since thursday and have met the same prompt everytime. I cant access anything without entering the account number.

Screenshot_20240722_190500_Chrome.jpg