Account holders and concession

1 Reply 240 Views

Hi there,

Due to financial issues on her end I put my my ex partners home electricity in my name (we have two kids and she couldn't get help anywhere) but the bills are high and she hasn't told me but I get the overdue notices as well it is in my name and well it would be impossible for her and as my concession card doesn't hold that address she's not eligible for concession or any help. If I added her to the account as an authorised person would using her concession card as it has the right address be viable? 


And no she can't get the account in her name, she was refused multiple times even given the circumstances. It was a DV relationship, serious financial abuse he racked hundred of thousands of debt in her name. 


She's struggling really badly and i can tell it's taking its toll on her. I wanna help for the kids but I don't know how


AGL Moderator
0 Replies 229 Views

Hi Joely, Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. 


It sounds like a challenging situation to be in and we want to help you with your account. 


I'll send you a private message so I can get some details from you. 


Kind Regards,