electrical metering

yohannyu
Switched-on
1 Reply 159 Views
I am writing this email regarding my urgent request that you revert the wiring to its original state.

On June 12th, 2024, Mr. Jose Roque upgraded the electrical metering at my home with a new device. During this process, Jose changed the wiring of our hot water system, explaining that it needed to be set to operate only during Off pick Time to reduce electricity consumption. 
He assured me that this would lower our electricity bill. However, since then, my wife and I have noticed that it has become difficult to take hot showers. Throughout the winter, we experienced issues where there was only enough hot water for washing dishes and my wife’s shower, leaving me with cold water.

I urgently request that you revert the wiring to its original state.

Furthermore, I find it hard to believe that our electricity bill has increased by over $200 compared to last year. I am a concession card holder, and my wife and I are the primary residents of the house. We both work from morning to afternoon, five days a week. We haven’t added any new electrical appliances, and we don’t use items like electric blankets. I simply cannot understand why the electricity costs are so high.

1 REPLY 1
megan_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 138 Views

Hi yohannyu,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, it sounds like we may have to assess if your hot water meter has the ability to operate on a different timeframe.

This would involve a potential tariff change, in order for us to properly assess this for you, and process the tariff change if available we will need to speak with you over the phone.

Please give us a call on 13 12 45.

Kind regards,

Megan