Website issues

DM1
Switched-on
1 Reply 996 Views

Hi,

I am trying to enter my concession card details. However, when I press "Live chat", I receive a JavaScript Void message, which suggests the link is either broken or not included within the HTML. Then, when I attempt to use the "Send a message" function, I am returned to my account's "Overview" page, without the option to actually send a message.

I understand I can call 131245, but if I wanted to do this, I would not have tried the other methods.

Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Natalie-AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 988 Views

Hello, 

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us and provide your feedback. 

We haven't been advised that there is a known issue with our live chat function, however, I am happy to pass this on to the relevant team. 

Sorry if this has caused any inconvenience and appreciate where you are coming from, these functions are there to make managing your account easier and not having to pick up the phone. 

I will send you a private message and get some details from you, so that I can help out with adding your concession card. 

Kind Regards, 

Natalie 

Leon_concession
Switched-on
1 Reply 876 Views

I am trying to update my concession card details, since my last card expired, and I need to enter the details of my updated card.

When I go to https://myaccount.agl.com.au/settings/concessioncard,  

and select "Update Card details",

I get a response of "We’re having issues launching our messaging client at this time. Please try again later."

I have been trying for several days, with the same response.

It would be helpful if someone could advise how long it will be until this defect is corrected.

Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 834 Views

Hi Leon_concession, Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the inconvenience. This seems to be an isolated issue so I'll reach out to you privately to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh