Customer Service availability

Agro1968
Switched-on
2 Replies 1311 Views

When you brand your phone support AGL Anytime, and brag that it is now operational 24/7 then best not to take callers, then without any other context or option, give them a message that says "please try calling back later and we should be able to help you then" and then hang up.

it happened to me trying to setup my account (just 5 weeks age) and just happened again while I was now tryng to cancel my account,  pathetic!!!

5 REPLIES 5
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1302 Views

Hi @Agro1968 - sorry to hear you had a hard time getting hold of us. Can you please point me to where you saw this branding and a 24/7 availability listed?

As you've pointed out, we do not have 24/7 availability for all queries and I would like to correct this if it is incorrectly stated somewhere.

Agro1968
Switched-on
0 Replies 1237 Views

Hi David,

Call 1300 769 184, I was directed to do so in a mail out for a new connnection, it’s the recording you are greeted with.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1236 Views

Thanks @Agro1968 - sorry for the delayed response, your post was mistakenly filtered into spam for some reason. I'll follow this up over a private message.

Monkeymm
Switched-on
1 Reply 572 Views

Hi I just wanted to know whether this was a legitimate letter and number? Because I got the same one.

megan_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 542 Views

Hi Monkeymm,

We are currently looking into this one.

If you are ever sure if a call is not legitimate it is best to call us directly on 13 12 45 so that we can confirm.

Kind regards,

Megan