Cannot activate REWARDS, no "KEEPING EXPLORING" on DashBoard

BKL
Semiconductor
2 Replies 664 Views

Hi, received AGL email that I am eligible for AGL Rewards. After clicking the links and log in my account. There is no option "KEEP EXPLORING" in the Dashboard. AGL teams do not seem to have tested the link before sending out email. Have tried log in via Chrome and Edge - both not working.

5 REPLIES 5
megan_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 649 Views

Hi BKL,

We are sorry to hear that you are having trouble accessing AGL Rewards, we have forwarded this feedback on to our digital team for investigation.

In the meantime, please try and access this from your AGL my account directly.

Kind regards,

Megan

BKL
Semiconductor
1 Reply 626 Views

Hi

Even login into my Account, there is no "KEEPING EXPLORING" on DashBoard. Hence I cannot activate the REWARDS. I had tried this for several months, hence became frustrated and reported in Neighbour. Perhaps there is a bug in AGL system to prevent me accessing the REWARDS.

Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 624 Views

Hi BKL, I will send you a private message shortly to discuss further. Cheers, Deepesh 

Carls
Switched-on
0 Replies 571 Views

I have exactly the same problem. Would like the issue fixed so can access the Hoyts discount. 

BKL
Semiconductor
0 Replies 274 Views

Hi AGL Team

It has been 4 weeks since my post that I could not access or see the option to activate REWARDS with log-in. The problem is still outstanding. It is very poor form of AGL that there is no communication how to fix this problem. My perception is that these AGL REWARDS are not real until AGL can fix the problem and allows me and at least one other AGL customer to activate these REWARDS.