Unable to upload gas reading

Patricia2022
Switched-on
1 Reply 955 Views

Please help!

For a month now I ve been unable to upload a gas reading. When I try I get a message that says ‘oops, sorry… it’s not you, it’s us. Try again later’. I have tried many times later and received the same message. 
Today I decided to ring to report the issue. After waiting for a looong time an operator said ‘ok, I’ll take your reading ‘!!! What’s the point then in having the app? He said, okay ‘I’ll transfer you’ and my call went back to the queue!!! After 20 minutes I decided not to wait any longer. Please help!!!!!!!

3 REPLIES 3
_Mark_
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 950 Views

Hi Patricia2022,

That sounds really frustrating. What I'll do is send you a private message so that we can take a look at the account ad fix this up for you.

Cheers,
Mark.

Patricia2022
Switched-on
1 Reply 917 Views

I can't enter a reading for this gas meter EC446781 (U5/66 Roslyn Gardens, Rushcutters Bay) via the AGL App.

I get a message that says: "It's not you. it's us. We're having trouble connecting to your account. Sorry for the hold-up".

I reported this about 4 weeks ago and still haven't received a reply advising me what's wrong with it and whether it can be fixed at your end.

This is the last reading - 2576 - taken this afternoon (20/06/2022)

-Jenna-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 915 Views

Hi Patricia 2022,

To help you with this meter read query, we'll need to access your account. As this is a public community we won't be able to help you with this here, but I've contacted you via private message so I can assist.

Thanks,

Jenna