App Balance not in sync with a/c

ML76
Switched-on
3 Replies 628 Views

The main A/C Balance feature on the Home Screen of the iPhone app is no longer in sync with my actual a/c balance. It is also affecting the widget. Have logged in and out and deleted & reinstalled the app but the issue persists…it is only the main a/c balance that is impacted…daily usage information in the app is up to date. ‘My Account’ page (Website) is reflecting the correct a/c balance it is only the app that has stoped updating.

6 REPLIES 6
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 604 Views

Hi ML76, Thanks for reaching out.  I will send you a private message so we can discuss further to rectify the issue. Cheers, Deepesh

H3KT1C
Conductor
0 Replies 601 Views

Same issue here, app doesn't seem to be updating the cost so far or bill projection section, the website seems to be fine and updates daily.

Brisbane24
Switched-on
1 Reply 590 Views

I’m experiencing the exact same issue since the last update.

I have logged out, signed in and now it won’t allow me to use “message us”, with messages not being sent. 

Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 579 Views

Hi Brisbane24, Thanks for reaching out.  I will send you a private message so we can discuss further to rectify the issue. Cheers, Deepesh

ML76
Switched-on
0 Replies 575 Views

The issue has since been resolved balance has been updating correctly for the last couple of days. Not sure what the underlying cause was but it is no longer present. 

Thanks

Brisbane24
Switched-on
0 Replies 570 Views

It has been resolved on my end as well. Thanks for the follow up and the prompt response.