eero6+

andy68
Semiconductor
1 Reply 4726 Views

i cant get my eero6+ to go into bluetooth mode the light wont flash blue only white any suggestions?? ive tried a hard reset and turning off at power still only flashes white

5 REPLIES 5
Tucker
Dynamo
1 Reply 4714 Views

Is it able to connect to the internet? Looks like blinking white means it's starting up or trying to connect. 

andy68
Semiconductor
1 Reply 4711 Views
it's connected to the internet and working fine just can't get the app on my phone to work with it
Tucker
Dynamo
1 Reply 4703 Views

Doing a quick google, it looks like there might be problems connecting eero to bluetooth on some android phones. You could try bluetooth connection from a different device to figure out if its an issue with your phone or the eero?

andy68
Semiconductor
1 Reply 4700 Views
I cant get it to go into pairing mode i.e. blinking blue light, its either solid white or blinking white when I reset it
Tucker
Dynamo
0 Replies 4696 Views

The eero only uses bluetooth mode for the initial setup process. If it's connected to your wifi network (sounds like it is, if it's solid white), it should be able to talk to the phone app over your wifi network. 

If that's not working properly, bluetooth/pairing mode isn't the issue. The eero and your phone should both be on the same wifi network.