eSim

House_Stark
Switched-on
6 Replies 11908 Views

I have an iPhone 12 Pro and I want to utilise the eSim on my phone for my personal number (the number I ported to AGL from Telstra) and I am hugely disappointed that you do not offer this service. I will now have to cancel and go with another provider who does offer this as I do not want to go back to carrying two phones.

33 REPLIES 33
AB2030
Semiconductor
1 Reply 958 Views
After getting through to an Aus supervisor miracles happened. I was issued a new e-SIM (and billed $10 although I was promised it would be credited) which arrived a few hrs later and no surprises, it never worked. Back into the offshore call centre I went for almost an hour and they discovered there was an issue on the network preventing me from activating. All in all - I wasted 5 hrs on this. Anyone reading this - don't waste your time and energy with AGL (Optus). Their service is truly awful with call centres who have limited ability to assist, only operate in office hours and everything will take 24 - 48hrs (or even 5 days). This is honestly the worst onboarding experience I have ever had and will not be moving the rest of the family over.
AGLZAC
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 933 Views

Hi @AB2030 

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience and frustration you've experienced with our service. Your feedback is incredibly important to us, and we're committed to addressing the issues you've raised. 

Thank you for letter us know, 

If you still require assistance, please reach out.

AGL

AB2030
Semiconductor
0 Replies 932 Views
I find that hard to believe as if it were important, you would have followed
up with a call to see how things were going after I specifically raised my
concerns with the supervisor agent where he assured me that would contact
me. Still waiting.
james81
Switched-on
0 Replies 465 Views

same with me 3 QR 3 no luck