eSim

House_Stark
Switched-on
6 Replies 11908 Views

I have an iPhone 12 Pro and I want to utilise the eSim on my phone for my personal number (the number I ported to AGL from Telstra) and I am hugely disappointed that you do not offer this service. I will now have to cancel and go with another provider who does offer this as I do not want to go back to carrying two phones.

33 REPLIES 33
Sheena_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 768 Views

Hi @Yon 
I am sorry about the experience you have had with us, however this is not a secure platform for us to be able to get your information which is why we are not able to schedule a call back on this platform.
I appreciate you have reached out to us.
Thank you, Sheena
AGL Telecommunications

ElecGasNBNMobil
Conductor
0 Replies 766 Views
Can
Darren068
Switched-on
1 Reply 1257 Views

My email also didn’t have the e sim QR code, very poor start.

Sheena_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 1243 Views

Hi @Darren068 
I appreciate you have reached out to us.
I am sorry to hear that you didn't get the QR code through your email.
If you can please call us on 131 245, or speak to us on our live chat platform, we will be able to assist further.
Thank you, Sheena
AGL Telecommunications

AB2030
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1147 Views

I signed up on Tuesday and never received the QR.

I called today (Friday) and it was sent by email shortly afterwards.

I scanned it, went through the setup and there was an error and there is no eSim listed.

I called in, spoke to someone and he got the new one activated but it was not showing under eSims. Then I got disconnected from the call after about 25 minutes. 

Called someone else, also unable to help for over 35 minutes. I asked for a new eSim and they said it's $10. WTAF - I haven't even connected to the network and am left with no connection.  I asked for a supervisor (17:53) and was told they don't work after 18:00. Then at 18:04 I was kicked off.

Not a great start. Noisy call centres in India and the agents are pretty rude and keep interrupting. 

How it starts is how it ends - don't waste your time!

Melissaroseh98
Switched-on
3 Replies 672 Views

Constant issues with activating my esim

i have been sent 3 codes with no luck 

AGLZAC
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 654 Views

Hi Melissa, 

I am sorry to hear you are having issues with activating your eSIM, 

Can you please reach out to our customer service team, via phone or our online chat service. We will be able to assist you with this issue. 

Regards, 

AGL Telco. 

Bradgo
Switched-on
1 Reply 636 Views

Have had 3 physical sims and 3 esims. Nothing worksheet 

Bradgo
Switched-on
0 Replies 635 Views

Nothing works

AGLZAC
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 1076 Views

Hi @AB2030 

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience and frustration you've experienced with our service. Your feedback is incredibly important to us, and we're committed to addressing the issues you've raised. 

Are you still requiring assistance?

Regards, 

AGL Telco.