eSim

House_Stark
Switched-on
6 Replies 11957 Views

I have an iPhone 12 Pro and I want to utilise the eSim on my phone for my personal number (the number I ported to AGL from Telstra) and I am hugely disappointed that you do not offer this service. I will now have to cancel and go with another provider who does offer this as I do not want to go back to carrying two phones.

33 REPLIES 33
ElecGasNBNMobil
Conductor
1 Reply 1612 Views

I also struggling with change into AGL, and I lost previous provider so I can not get any call or message now

Sheena_AGL
AGL Moderator
3 Replies 1600 Views

Hi @Yon 

We appreciate you reaching out to us and really apologize for the experience you have had with us.
We would really love to be able to resolve this for you.
If you can please contact us on our live chat platform, we would be happy to resolve this for you.

You mentioned we have sent the QR code for the wrong number, we will be able to look into this for you as well and see what we can do to get the correct mobile number for you.

Thank you, Sheena
AGL Telecommunications

ElecGasNBNMobil
Conductor
0 Replies 1622 Views
I might need a new QR code,
When I tried to scan it with my friend's phone they said already used one.
Yon
Conductor
0 Replies 1619 Views

I called multiple times. Also, had chat to multiple agents via chat service.

No one was willing to help. They were all trying to pass the matter to someone else. I had d to explain same thing over and over and still nothing was resolved.
So, I cancelled my 4 mobile plans, internet plan, electricity and gas with AGL.
I hope cancellation is in place as the agent assured that I will get a notification for cancellation which I am still waiting for.

Yon
Conductor
2 Replies 1612 Views
I called multiple time. Had chat to multiple agent via chat service.
No one was willing to help. They were all trying to pass the matter to
someone else and gets disconnected and had to explain same thing over and
over.
So, I cancelled 4 mobile plans, internet plan, electricity and gas with AGL.
I hope cancellation is in place as the agent assured that I will get a
notification for cancellation which I am still waiting for.
ElecGasNBNMobil
Conductor
0 Replies 1594 Views
can I get
SM-DP+ Address
and Activation Code please.
can not use phone
can not use the qr code!
Sheena_AGL
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 1591 Views

Hi @Yon 
I am really sorry to hear you have had to cancel the service as we were not able to resolve the issue for you.
We would appreciate any feedback that you have, please contact us on 131 245 so we can pass through feedback for you.
Thank you, Sheena
AGL Telecommunications

Yon
Conductor
1 Reply 1590 Views

I think you should call me if you want any feedback as it is nearly impossible to get through to anyone when I dial that number.

Sheena_AGL
AGL Moderator
2 Replies 1570 Views

Hi @Yon 
Unfortunately, we are not able to schedule call backs on this platform.
If you can reach out to us on our live chat platform, we can assist further that way for you instead and appreciate the feedback.
Thank you, Sheena
AGL Telecommunications

Yon
Conductor
0 Replies 757 Views

Forget it.

If you guys really want help customers out you would probably find a way to contact customer as you already have all contact details in the system.