Internet outage

AmitS
Conductor
4 Replies 4287 Views

No internet in my home. NBN website says all operational, AGL teleco status says performance degradation in Vic. Is NBN down in South Morang?

11 REPLIES 11
Harbs1973
Switched-on
2 Replies 3562 Views

Terrible company my internet hasn’t worked all day.  Also on the 15th of Jan out most of the day.   Nearly every day down at least an hour.  I have got a discount for 12 months for NBN but honestly not worth it as internet is completely unreliable.  They have given up trying to fix it tonight as next update 10 am tomorrow.  I am porting to a more reliable company.  Waited 65 minutes on hold as NBN website reported no outages in my area.  It appears to be only AGL systems.  Asked operator if I am entitled to a credit for outage. She replied no.   

Anhky
Conductor
1 Reply 3559 Views

Same with me I think only way to fix it is transfer back to my nbn before

Harbs1973
Switched-on
0 Replies 3551 Views

They seem incapable of fixing faults within AGL system.  The wholesaler NBN is active sadly AGL system down Tasmania, Victoria and parts of NSW’s.  Next update 10am tomorrow.  It’s lucky now porting only takes hours to a couple of days to leave.   

6D6AF60A-6B7F-4F3A-9BF3-6556278A8E63.png

Anhky
Conductor
0 Replies 3545 Views

Communication is terrible lags I call in at 4:30 pm waiting on phone more than one hr to listen broadcast.and then at 6 pm i here the voice say something like team members working is 10-6 pm Monday to Friday and say call back tomorrow and auto hang up. Only one think is service good and all way on time is billing 

Anhky
Conductor
1 Reply 3518 Views

Do you have internet yet? I till didn’t have it until now 

Kerry11
Semiconductor
1 Reply 3516 Views

Mine is the same , I’m in Doncaster.  tTV streaming services are still working 

Anhky
Conductor
0 Replies 3505 Views

Can’t believe with the service no one pick up phone or reply text to me form yesterday and even now 

Anhky
Conductor
1 Reply 3500 Views

Hi please tell me did you got back to internet yet? Because I’m till didn’t 

AmitS
Conductor
0 Replies 3495 Views

Yes it was working for me after couple of hours