Solar Export Restrictions

mainey01
Semiconductor
1 Reply 39008 Views

Hi 

I am a resident of Dondingalong NSW 2440 (near Kempsey) and am about to install a residential solar system. You offer attractive feed in rates with some conditions and I intend to move our account to AGL at the time of installation. I would like to get some clarity around the eligibility for the 21c FIT. 

1) When you say a system is 10kW in size, do you mean 10 kW inverter or 10kW of panels? Clearly the latter does not generate 10kW (more like 7.5kW).

2) Depending on the answer to Q1, if I install a system that is over the limit, what FIT am I eligible for?

3) Are there limits on the amount that a residential system can feed back to the grid both over and under 10kW?

32 REPLIES 32
Itsmecathy1
Switched-on
1 Reply 807 Views

Hi I’ve noticed that you say agl standard feed in Tarrif is 10.2c, in my recent bill agl have given me 0.1c for the standard feed in Tarrif.  This is absolutely disgusting as we paid 7K for solar 2 years ago.  I’m trying to get a on line chat with agl but find it hard to contact them.  If you can help me I would appreciate this.  Thank you.

Finnegan
Conductor
1 Reply 805 Views

hi   - that  10.2  is  an  old  email   -  you should sign up  for the new solar deal   15 c   for  first  10 kw   then  7  c   for the rest     --  good   luck

Finnegan
Conductor
0 Replies 801 Views

hi   - if you have got the AGL   app   on your computer you can change the plan you are on    on there   - no  need to talk to anyone    -- cheers  Graham