Joint Names/Accounts

JordanS
Switched-on
2 Replies 2355 Views

AGL team,

has the issue been resolved of not being able to add multiple names to an issued invoice? 

As joint accounts are available at most other energy retailers. I'm not asking for an authorised person to be added, that is already completed. 

Why should 1 person in a household have the invoice in their name only. That makes zero sense. It's proof for rental applications, bank loans, home loans etc. 

What can be done to change this? Many threads ask this same question, with little to zero answers.

Please get back to me with a response about adding a secondary name to an invoice. 

6 REPLIES 6
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 2324 Views

Hi @JordanS,

My understanding is that this has been recently addressed and you should be able to have an additional name appear on your bill, although there will still be only one nominated account holder.

TonyM2
Conductor
2 Replies 2264 Views

David,

just to prove that it is possible attached screen shot of my first bill. Just took the intervention of a female CEO to have it implemented.

regards

Tony M

boldblanket
Conductor
0 Replies 1972 Views

@TonyM2 wrote:

David,

just to prove that it is possible attached screen shot of my first bill. Just took the intervention of a female CEO to have it implemented.

regards           five nights at freddy's

Tony M

Thanks very much for that information.

Chea
Switched-on
0 Replies 1825 Views

Sokha chea

Chea
Switched-on
1 Reply 1821 Views

Yes

_Mark_
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 1784 Views

Hi @Chea, I can see you've responded to a few different posts regarding joint accounts. I am going to send you a private message so that we can discuss what you need, alright?

Thanks,
Mark.