Changes to your Energy Plan Terms and Conditions

Scridloe
Switched-on
2 Replies 1143 Views

I received some emails today advising that all of my electricity supply plans with AGL were being forcibly moved

"onto our AGL Market Contract General Terms effective from 1 April 2023."

Despite sending a 144kb email full of hyperlinks, neither the email, nor any of the included links provided any information on what the impact would be on either my supply charge, tariffs or solar feed-in credits would be. The reply to email address bounces back and replying to the send from email results in an "unmonitored email" out of office message.

It seems there is no way to tell from this correspondence what the impact on my electrcity bills would be, and no easy way of finding out. I thought there was a requirement to clearly provide details of any variations to a consumer’s market contract?

Can anyone - at AGL even? - shed some light on what this bulk email will mean to the prices paid by those affected or where to find a list of the charges for the plan I am being unilaterally moved onto?

3 REPLIES 3
_Mark_
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 1123 Views

Hi @Scridloe, I will need to take a look at the account to see what's going on there for you. I'm just going to send you a private message to get started! Regards- Mark

BigStu
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1111 Views

I completely agree with you.  I've been trying to find the full information on these plans and I just keep going around in circles. Easy to find just the general costs but no detailed costs, and then on top of that the plans vary depending upon which state you live in.

-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 1087 Views

Hi @BigStu,

Thanks for getting back to us. All our current plans and rates are available here. If you need further help, please let us know.

Kind Regards,

-Olgi-