What's New in My Account - March 2024

Salah
AGL Employee
0 Replies 237 Views

We're excited to announce several new features in My Account, designed with you in mind.                                             

Bill Breakdown 

Allows you to view a summary of your most recent bill without having to open and navigate your bill pdf, saving your time and effort. The new feature is available now on the billing page and you can view it next time you have an unpaid bill.

Bill Breakdown.png

Carbon Neutral Management 

Now you have the power to opt-in or out of the Carbon Neutral whenever it suits you. Our Carbon Neutral management page offers convenience, flexibility, and greater control over your Carbon Neutral service. 

Carbon Neutral.png

View and update your Postal details

Easily view and update your postal details.

Mailing Address Contact Details.png

Direct Debit Enhancements 

Consolidated single view to manage your direct debit for all your accounts and services. Direct Debit page 

Direct Debit My Account Article.png

Help us keep improving My Account

We are committed to continuously improve your digital experience and welcome your feedback and ideas. Try out these new features today and let us know what you think!

You can share your feedback and ideas on the My Account Ideas space, here on Neighbourhood. If you have any comments about this update, please let us know below.

0 REPLIES 0