The usage page is not working properly for weeks

Sunshine69
Semiconductor
2 Replies 705 Views

This function is also not working properly for me for several weeks.  I can see my usage for the current billing period perfectly.  But if I use the drop down menu to select weekly or monthly usage, I get an error message (see screen shot) and if I select “yearly” the screen freezes indefinitely, with a symbol saying it is “loading”.  Nothing happens no matter how long I wait.(see screen shot).  I have tried to use the chat function to sort this out, and they eventually got back to me with  “you’ll have to contact our IT people”.  This is worse than useless advice, as there’s no contact details for any such department on the website!  

The usage function that is now not working previously worked fine.  So this is a new problem.

Sunshine69_0-1680820240023.jpeg

Sunshine69_1-1680820292823.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
_Mark_
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 671 Views

Hi @Sunshine69, I'll take a look at your account to see if there is anything obvious that might be causing it from our end. I'll send you a private message to get started. Thanks- Mark.

Sunshine69
Semiconductor
0 Replies 640 Views

Hi Mark,  it’s been two weeks and the problem persists.  Please can you advise what’s happening?  Thanks

_Mark_
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 624 Views

Hi @Sunshine69, I have replied again to the private message regarding this issue to help with updates. Thanks- Mark.