Solar Savers electricity plan does not include a gas plan

Richo94
Switched-on
1 Reply 702 Views

When looking at energy plans and in particular the Solar Saver plan it says

"Compare and choose an available gas product after selecting this plan"

Now when you sign up to the Solar Saver plan, there is no GAS add-on. However Internet and Phone/Mobile is.
I find this massive oversight considering how long it takes for a online account/my account is to setup.
I currently cant add a separate gas plan via the gas only page or login to my account to add a energy plan due to page not found(404) and something went wrong errors (I'll wait a week or 2 to see once my account is completely setup) 

For my personal situation this is not a big deal as I move into this house in 30+ days. But if someone left their gas and electricity to the last 7 days before moving in and sign up to the Solar Savers. They will need to try and call someone at AGL and get assistance or they just sign up with another provider.
1 REPLY 1
-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 688 Views

Hi @Richo94

Thank you for getting in touch and letting us know about your experinece. I will certainly pass this feedback to our support team for review. So that we can make sure that your account is set up properly, I will send you a private message to obtain your account information.

Thanks,

-Olgi-