PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL IS NOT SUPPORTED ON THE OVERVIEW SCREEN WITH THE RADIO BUTTON "MAKE A PAYMENT"

Frustrated2
Switched-on
1 Reply 307 Views

PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL IS NOT SUPPORTED ON THE OVERVIEW SCREEN WITH THE RADIO BUTTON "MAKE A PAYMENT"

I have reported this 59 times in the past couple of years. AGL has not bothered to rectify YET! When you click "make a payment" on the very first screen "overview" where you find your bill it takes you to the PayPal site and you feel everything is normal, you make a payment and then it makes you log back into AGL. You would think ok, it is now going to spit out the receipt number for me as confirmation. Well, not so quick, you can stare at the screen spinning "confirmation of payment" for hours if you want to meditate starring at it. Nothing will eventuate. And your payment has not been made. You have to start the process, now you go the Help menu, then click on "more Help" from that screen you make a PayPal payment. You might as why in such an obscure place? because PayPal is the only one without a transaction fee and AGL doesn't want you to see that. Just thought I will try again to see if they have fixed it, um well nah. Enjoy the 2024 user experience.

1 REPLY 1
Deepesh_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 299 Views

Hello Frustrated2,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue, and we apologise for the experience you've had. As there doesn't seem to be a widespread problem affecting all customers, this may be an isolated incident. I'll send you a private message to gather more information and resolve this matter further.

Additionally, please note that making payments via BPAY does not involve any fees.

Best regards, Deepesh