APP Error with Night Saver EV plan

JB3
Switched-on
1 Reply 3360 Views

Hi, am on the Night Saver EV Plan.  The App doesn't recognise the different tariff charges overnight/during the day.  thanks   

7 REPLIES 7
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
2 Replies 3356 Views

Hi @JB3 ,

Thanks for taking the time to report this. Our team is aware of the issue and working on a fix.

Bullant
Conductor
0 Replies 3337 Views

Just to note this is not just in the app, its on the website as well and it started happening on the 25th of September.

Hopefully it can be fixed soon as it was working great up until then, but my current bill estimate is around $200 when it should be around $30.

JB3
Switched-on
1 Reply 3105 Views

Hi, this is still not working.  Off-peak rate for EV night Saver plan is applied all day .  when will this we fixed? thanks 

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 3101 Views

Hi @JB3 -  a fix for this is expected shortly (this week). Any bills impacted will be corrected and reissued.

H3KT1C
Conductor
1 Reply 2994 Views

@David_AGL any update on this fix yet, it's been well and truly more than a week.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 2960 Views

Hi @H3KT1C - I've had reports from app users that this has been fixed. Is your app updated to the latest version?

If so, you may be encountering a different issue and we can follow up. 

H3KT1C
Conductor
0 Replies 2952 Views

Hi @David_AGL,

All seems to be working correctly now.

I've got the latest app installed v8.8.0

I have noticed however the app shows a breakdown of usage in 30min intervals for each day where as the website breaks the usage down in hourly intervals.

Not a big problem but I think the preference would be to have the app line up with the website in hourly intervals.