Re: e-Sim support

ko
Semiconductor
1 Reply 1642 Views

Hi David, I am having a similar experience to GKW. I received my AGL Sim card on Friday and as soon as I got home I called AGL to convert it to a eSIM, this process was rather quick and easy which was great, and I received the welcome email. When I scanned the QR code it began loading the eSIM profile onto my iPhone, the settings were updated and it just said "activating" I left it like this for about 10 minutes and it eventually failed with an error saying "unable to activate eSIM". Now when I try to scan the QR it just immediately pops up with that message: "unable to activate eSIM - You can try again or contact your service provider"

5 REPLIES 5
ko
Semiconductor
2 Replies 1641 Views

IMG_2174.jpg

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 1631 Views

Hi @ko sorry to hear you're having issues getting your eSim up and running - have you been in touch with support about this yet (aside from the initial activation)? That would be the first step to getting this sorted out.

dilanmongar
Switched-on
1 Reply 1466 Views

I'm Having the same issue as well.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
0 Replies 1462 Views

Sorry to hear that @dilanmongar - if you've already tried restarting your phone, usually a call to support is the best way to sort these activation issues out.

kristie
Switched-on
0 Replies 1422 Views

I got this aswell AFTER they ported my number without my consent. then after a few days and ALOT of phone calls i finally requested 3 times for a physical sim that was sent to the wrong address. New sim has finally arrived and it wouldnt activate ( the wrong sim number was in the activation section online) so again I call... stated activation would take 2 hours. well here I am 16 hours later still without a phone! this company is beyond a joke but yet theyre still happy to tell me i have a bill in a few days! not happy AT ALL