contact

wesley61
Switched-on
1 Reply 821 Views

every single method of contacting this **bleep** scam business is inoperative chat links,messages and even the phone number has been on dial tone since 9.00 am this morning it is now 11.35 am ...there is NO WAY i can contact this company which seems to be by design they are very quick to take my money from my account which is way way in credit but are not able to be contacted for a question over why i have been bill estimated ...this is the first time ever i have no dog ,no fence and the power meter is on the front of my house next to the front door ...yet they estimated my bill .This is the worst customer service of ANY business i have dealt with i moved here a year ago and they put a bogus charge of over $ 500.00 on me which i fought and was refunded and now this.Better do something or i am taking this to social media you get a big fat ZERO as far as customer care goes .

1 REPLY 1
-Olgi-
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 810 Views

Hi @wesley61,

Welcome to AGL Neighbourhood!

I'm sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting in touch with us. You can find out different ways of contacting us here

We can certainly help with your enquiry. I'll send you a private message to grab your account details from you. 

Kind Regards,

-Olgi-