My smart meter was reconfigured by AGL due to us installing solar on 25/1 and my app now has not shown any of solar feed in since that day. At first, it is showing only on 28/1, 29/1 and 2/2 only, the other days is nothing. But on 3/2 when checking the usage the feed in amount was disappeared. Also the usage amount is jumped up. My inverter is showing very good everyday from 20kw- 40 kw.
I tried to call AGL and chat with them but the customer service are very rude. He hang up the phone while talking with me and did not solve my problem. When I message AGL, they reset my account as they said this is technical issue, but it’s still the same.
I feel likes I didn’t use anything from solar and agl still charge extra on my usage. i am thinking will switch to another retailer with better customer service and better system