Can't login to NF20MESH gateway

coreyd
Conductor
3 Replies 9545 Views

I have recently connected my AGL nbn with the supplied NetComm NF20MESH wifi modem router. The internet and wifi all work fine, but I can't login to the gateway settings more than once. The default username and password printed on the bottom only work once after a hard factory reset, then I can never login again. I've even tried changing the password to my own, but no good. I found a thread on here about a different modem with the same problem. Apparently the modem syncs up with AGL upon first network connection, to get all the right settings, and changes the gateway password at that point. I'm guessing mine is doing the same, but I don't know what the new password is. Please help!

7 REPLIES 7
David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 9486 Views

Hi @coreyd , did you manage to get this issue with the login credentials resetting sorted out?

greg3
Switched-on
0 Replies 9464 Views

have the same prob how did you fix it 

greg3
Switched-on
0 Replies 9463 Views

same prob how do you fix as not with agl now

ClarkM
Switched-on
1 Reply 8989 Views

same problem here! Need help!

coreyd
Conductor
2 Replies 8987 Views

Defaults are:

User name: admin

Password: support180

When you factory reset the modem, AGL automatically sends all the required settings to it. This resets the user name and password to the defaults above. 

ClarkM
Switched-on
0 Replies 8985 Views

that got me in thanks so much

ankur2607
Switched-on
0 Replies 8946 Views

Thank You for telling that default password got changed automatically when configured with DSL, I have been struggling for long, as wifi just keep dropping and just trying to establish connection like once or twice every week. and I can't configures default login password don't work any longer . I wish I have seen this form earlier. finally there is some hope.