No internet connectivity

Grantswart
Semiconductor
2 Replies 2189 Views

No internet connectivity. I have been trying to get through to the call centre for over two hours.

9 REPLIES 9
Grantswart
Semiconductor
0 Replies 2188 Views

I have also rebooted a few times.

Aasha12345
Conductor
1 Reply 2181 Views

No internet for several hours here in Adelaide CBD.... Been on the call waiting for 30 minutes for AGL employee to pick up. AGL website doesn't mention any outages. I need internet to work! 

JP1
Semiconductor
1 Reply 2169 Views

Yeah I have the same issue I’m in the Adelaide CBD as well

Aasha12345
Conductor
1 Reply 2165 Views

Have you tried calling AGL? I'm on hold still and can't find any info on their website about outages.... 

JP1
Semiconductor
1 Reply 2161 Views

I haven’t called yet. I tried the chat option and and it’s interesting that it’s not available on weekends. But looking that someone has been waiting on the line for 2 hrs I have not hope getting through. And yeah there’s not outage communication in the area. Does your Eero Device just has the red light on?

Aasha12345
Conductor
1 Reply 2159 Views

I have a TP link modem and the internet button is not lighting up  (usually it should be green) 

I'm still on hold..... Very frustrated with AGL. 

Aasha12345
Conductor
1 Reply 2150 Views

INTERNET FIXED: I plugged ethernet cable (from NBN box) directly into my laptop. The internet was working on laptop. 

Called AGL and told the person that. He ran a troubleshoot test and asked me to connect ethernet back into the modem. WiFi restored. 

JP1
Semiconductor
1 Reply 2148 Views

just checked mine is back on too. Thank you 🙏  We owe you one lol

Aasha12345
Conductor
0 Replies 1948 Views

I'm in Adelaide CBD (5000), and my WiFi is out again!!! So frustrating...same issue happened last weekend.