VIcki2090
Switched-on
3 Replies 2020 Views
4 REPLIES 4
Tara_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2005 Views

Hi Vicki,

We are sorry to hear that you may be having some trouble!

Could you tell us a little bit about what you are experiencing? 

Tara, the AGL Team

weg2512558
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1968 Views

Yes I live in Muswellbrook NSW 2333. The service is slow to connect and there have been a lot of times that it is not available for hours at a time. Some days especially on the weekend it can take up to 5 hours before I even get on line.

My first bill was not sent out via the email and I ended up with a double payment the next month. NOW a new issue with billing. My 8th of December '21 bill invoice 2200356 was for $5.81. Which I thought was wrong, so I messaged and got the reply that all was good and that the bill was correct.

This is totally wrong as today my emailed bill invoice 2703875 is for $114.19. AS a pensioner I expect to my bill to be correct so that I can pay them on time and without the hassle. I have been with AGL Electricity for decades and never such a problem as this.So now not only do I have an Electricity bill due on the 20th but a double internet bill due on the 22nd.

Due to this continual error in billing and the issues with the internet, I am switching providers for the internet. Plus I am now even considering changing Electricity providers. Especially since this is totally unprofessional and I wonder how long before other areas of the company go the same way.

Abdullah
Switched-on
1 Reply 1935 Views

I am also facing service issues with my home nbn connection.

weg2512558
Semiconductor
0 Replies 1928 Views

Tomorrow I am getting out of AGL. The company stuffed up 2 bills in 6 month and the second last was very small I even rang to confirm and told it was correct. This latest bill was for both months and told it was a "Account review that caused the low bill." With no further information.

That with all the drop outs as they go through Southern Phones and not Telstra or Optus. Now the internet is like the old dial up days and I cannot even run some of the programs that I used to run.