smart meter Atlas mk7C

Matt6
Switched-on
1 Reply 2999 Views

Trying to work out if my Atlas MK7C meter is functioning as a net or gross meter . My bill only shows what I have generated as  feed-in to the grid and the normal grid supplied power. Unfortunately my solar inverter 

display is very hard to read (digits a bit scrambled)

3 REPLIES 3
Barney867
Conductor
1 Reply 2992 Views

@Matt6 wrote:

Trying to work out if my Atlas MK7C meter is functioning as a net or gross meter . My bill only shows what I have generated as  feed-in to the grid and the normal grid supplied power. Unfortunately my solar inverter 

display is very hard to read (digits a bit scrambled)  epayitonline

I'm in addition encountering this issue. Know don't near anything regarding the inspiration driving why it's strategy.

_Mark_
AGL Moderator
1 Reply 2964 Views

Hi Barney867, 

I would check with any documentation or manuals that came with the meter if you can. Otherwise you can get in contact with us at https://www.agl.com.au/contact-us and we'll check it out in the national database for you.

To be honest though, it is very unlikely you'd be on gross metering as that was phased out by distributors around 4-5 years ago. Any new meter installed would be running on net metering.

Thanks,
Mark.

AvH_40
Semiconductor
0 Replies 2843 Views

I'm not sure about that Mark. I am in Brisbane and I have a PPA with Energex to 2026.  They cant change that just because they install a new meter.

Cheers, AvH