The importance of honesty, and keeping promises

Responseplease
Switched-on
1 Reply 3630 Views

My dealings with your company are constantly frustrated by your failure to do what you verbally undertake to do. In all my telephone contacts I have, to date, dealt with just ONE person who appeared to have empathy, and who understands the concept of customer service. He did not call back, or refer my issue to another person, as promised, so I can only assume that he has been reprimanded, and sent to do some re-training.

Someone was going to contact me to address my complaints; you were going to send my some information to enable me to get some comparable quotes; you were going to confirm that I was being charged your best (lowest) rates. The only thing I receive from you is more bills. You simply cannot be trusted.

My advice to all is to find a competent company. AGL is to utilities what Telstra is to telecommunications.

1 REPLY 1
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 3629 Views

Hi Responseplease,

I'm sorry to hear that you've had such a poor experience with AGL as of recent.

To ensure that your complaint is addressed effectively, I encourage you to refer to our complaints process here.

If you've already done this or if your matter requires immediate attention, please do not hesitate to send me a private message and I'll be happy to lend a hand.

Kind regards,

Jayden