What is happening with your billing system????

SAGAM
Conductor
2 Replies 10451 Views

Why is AGL spamming me for my monthly billings for this period? I now have 4 billings all due at different dates for the same period. WHAT is happening and why are you not replying to my complaint?

Do I have to delete my auto payment to protect my funds during this coronavirus crisis?

11 REPLIES 11
SAGAM
Conductor
0 Replies 9705 Views

The compliant I am referring to was sent by email as you don't answer your phones.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 9692 Views

Hi @SAGAM 

Sorry you've had trouble getting hold of us.

Due to workplace restrictions, the capacity of our call centres have been reduced and this means longer wait times for calls. The best way to reach us during this time is through the "Send us a message" function on your My Account page

For more information on how we're addressing the challenges of COVID-19, take a look at this update.

SAGAM
Conductor
2 Replies 9667 Views

I have now recived another billing which makes 5 ???

I have now deleted my account for auto payments as I am VERY concerned you will take all 5 payments as you have not been able to send through a billing correction for all this.

Can you please advise which bill I am menat to pay??

Sending an email to you via my account doesnt work, why cannot you make it easy to send an email and to get a sensible response within a timely manner before you take all my money?

Is your billing sustem being hacked?

SAGAM
Conductor
0 Replies 9666 Views

To many mistakes in spelling as I am fustrated with this problem please fix it ASAP.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
2 Replies 9659 Views

Hi @SAGAM , can you explain what you mean by "Sending an email to you via my account doesnt work"? Its likely that there'll be longer wait times on a response right now, but the "Message Us" feature should be working normally.

If you log in to My Account, your current balance will be shown on the overview screen. From there you can just click "make a payment" to pay your bill manually. I'm not sure what would cause you to be issued with multiple bills, but while that issue is fixed, you only need to address the outstanding balance shown on your account.

SAGAM
Conductor
1 Reply 9657 Views

So from my account it just sends you to many choices and I have sent an eamil via the compliants email but the response was only AGL is looking into it but no answers. Which billing is the valid invoice, no suggestions etc...

so I tried to pay by credit card (as I deleted the auto account debt to protect me from your system to keep taking all the invoice you have sent me) but that doesnt seem to have work and I am not willing to do it again unless I get confirmation from VISA that it has failed, You system still says it is processing which for a credit card does not sound right.

Why dont you have auto spelling correction in this forum... 😞

SAGAM
Conductor
0 Replies 9654 Views

David

I have sent through some more information via the compliants email showing the issue I can see from my account.

David_AGL
AGL Community Manager
1 Reply 9651 Views

Hi @SAGAM,

I don't think you need to be concerned. If you've made a payment with your credit card through My Account it should be processed shortly. If AGL are already looking into an issue on your account it will continue to be investigated. Due to the current circumstances it might take a little longer than usual. If any overpayment does occur it will simply be credited back to you.

SAGAM
Conductor
2 Replies 9611 Views

Yes I have had confirmation that my credit card worked.

FYI I have only started expericing this billing problem since you organised for my electricity meter to be changed to a SMART meter.... Seems not to be so smart a word overly used by industry lately.

Also the smart meter is meant to allow AGL to keep accurate usage of my account and you dont need to read the meter so why are you still estimating my consumption???

Should it not be actual consumption?