Spamming Phone Calls

maccamlc
Switched-on
1 Reply 2701 Views

I have been getting spamming phone calls for weeks that my phone has thankfully been classing as Fraud, and blocking. Yet, now I see it is apparently actually AGL that has been doing this to me ... seriously?

So I answer 1 of them, only for the guy to demand my details before he will talk to me, yet he rang me. So I tell him to F Off and hang up.

I log into my AGL account, and see no problems. 

Ring the AGL contact anyway, just to make sure and get put through to resolutions who claim that I have an amount withstanding from our old account before moved home.

What? How ... I don't see that on the My Account dashboard. And I have Direct Debit payments setup, so why wouldn't you have debited the correct amount?

So now I am accused of not paying my bills (that I have never actually seen) and I guess I lost the pay on time discount.

Not happy! No resolution provided.

-- Additional

I just got emailed an account statement that shows you transferred a debt of $140.48 on 14 May from old account to new. Yet payments totalling more than that were made on 16 May. Why was a debt transferred then?

Apparently this outstanding amount was from a gas read. But I was told there was an Actual read of late March and then this final read when we moved out on 26 April. Yet I was told that the final bill was $180+ .... how does that happen? I don't believe that is real. Something went wrong and now you are wasting my time and yours by hounding me for weeks.

I want a proper resolution, or will 100% be switching. You will lose a long term customer (if you care)

1 REPLY 1
jayden_AGL
AGL Moderator
0 Replies 2681 Views

Hi maccamlc,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention here.

This sound both frustrating and confusing. Could you please send me a quick private message with your AGL account number and address so that I can take a look at this for you?

Kind regards,

Jayden